Do you have bad credit? If so, then you know how absolutely soul destroying it can be. It can take a formerly happy person and suck every single ounce of joy from their lives. It can affect your sleeping patterns, your health and of course your financial independence.
It’s such a humiliating thing, to be refused something on the grounds of bad credit. Companies have a habit of making you feel two feet tall for simply having credit not matching their standards, when it’s entirely like your bad credit arose from something that wasn’t even your fault!
It’s a truism, that no matter how much money you have in the bank, if you have bad credit, you’re going nowhere fast.
Sound like you?
- Embarrassed any time the subject of credit rating comes up?
- Denied the ability to get a new credit card or loan?
- Penalized every time you even so much as think about purchasing something?
- Forced to rationalize and justify every purchase you make?
- Dreaming of a new wardrobe, car or house?
- Fed up of being victimized and humiliated?
- Fed up of patronizing offers of ‘bad credit’ loans?
- Fed up of dealing with collection agencies and demanding phone calls, terrorizing you on a daily basis?